PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
- UnionPay- PayPal
It takes 3-5 business days to issue a refund for a returned or cancelled order.
Please be advised that your refund may not be processed until the next billing month depending on your credit card issuer's billing schedule.
Pending period for reward store credit:
Your reward store credit issued from orders will be added to your account and stay as Pending for 20 days from delivery before validation to compensate time for exchange or returns. Meanwhile, you are free to spend your available store credit balance.
If you pay for your order with store credit, you are required to spend a minimum store credit of #min_mileage.”
The maximum store credit you can spend on one order is “max_mileage.”
Cancellation of store credit:
Pending credit issued from orders will be automatically cancelled on cancellation or return of the relevant order. Your store credit will be cancelled if you close your account. Also, your store credit will expire if there is no newly issued store credit for three years.
Please check the following precautions to enjoy a happier QUA VINO life.
The content is a bit long, but please read it carefully.
1. After wearing the product, rinse it with tap water as soon as possible to prevent discoloration and deformation due to seawater or pool disinfectants. After washing it, please tap it lightly with a towel to drain the remaining moisture out of the product.
2. If the product gets mixed with other clothes or bags while wet, the color of the clothes and bags might change, so please store this product separately. Especially be careful to not allow dark-colored swimsuits get mixed with light-colored clothes.
3. Make sure to check the ‘laundry care label’ attached to the product. Make sure to use a neutral detergent which does not contain bleach. Due to the elastane included in the fabric of the swimsuit, the dye might slightly lose its color when it is left wet. Therefore, make sure to hand wash the products separately. DO NOT USE washing machines. Dry cleaning or ironing is also prohibited.
4. After washing the product, dry it in the shade to avoid direct sunlight. DO NOT USE dryers.
5. Swimsuits that use light and soft fabric is naturally weak to abrasion. Severe friction with water slides and sand can cause serious damage to the product.
6. In addition, be careful with oily substances such as sunscreen/tanning oil and avoid exposure to high temperature (i.e. trunk of a car in hot weather)
*We are not responsible for the refund/exchange or any other type of compensation for the products which are damaged due to the negligence of the user (i.e. not complying with the precautions mentioned above)
For other questions, please contact the 1:1Q&A board of the QUA VINO website or our customer center.